Sunday, May 3, 2009

EDM 310

I learned so many things in this class. I have been out of the classroom for almost 13 years now and technology has changed tremendously. When I walked out of my classroom of ten years, I left behind a plain white board and an overhead projector. Now ready to walk back in to the classroom, I find SMART boards, computerized overheads, computers for every student, and cameras for distance learning. It is truly amazing how much has changed. I already knew programs such as Excel and Word, but blogging was new to me and I enjoyed learning how to set up and use a blog. iGoogle is another thing I enjoyed learning how to use. I know that I will implement these items into my teaching. Now that I have taken this class, I feel much more prepared to walk back into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. C's fifth grade class

Mr. C's fifth grade class